Get all BYC members to sign this thread!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by silkieluver_07, Nov 12, 2008.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Let's see if we can get all (or most) of the BYC members to sign this thread! Please post only once. [​IMG] You can add a little info about yourself, favorite breed of chicken, or just something random. [​IMG]

I'll start......

I'm silkieluver_07 and my real name is Hannah. My favorite breed of course is silkies. [​IMG] I hope to get some great breeding stock next spring so I can one day be able to show. [​IMG]

2. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    My name is Wendy, I have named our Hobby Farm "Bon Temps Hobby Farm" We have ducks, peacocks, chickens and goats. Oh of course our doxie Roux! We plan on adding to our farm in the spring.

3. chickenlover98

chickenlover98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Hogwarts
    Hi! I LOVE chickens!!

4. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

5. new chicken mommy

new chicken mommy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    athens vt
    Hi my name is Shelia. I am from vermont, I have 63 chickens finally getting 6 eggs a day !!! My favorite chicken is the 10 week old Frizzle that rides around on my foot.

6. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Hi! Im ChickenWisperer. I named our small chicken managery "BigFeather Farm". My real name is Adrian, and I am female. Some of my favorite breeds are : Langshan, Houdan, cochin, black australorp, and true araucana. I hope to purchase a houdan and araucana soon! I only keep one, maybe two of each breed that i like. Later in life, I'll have breeding stock. [​IMG]

7. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Hi, I am Their Other Mother and I'm hatching at this very moment white leghorns. Next week Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons and a few EE's. I have 2 goats, 2 great danes, 3 horses, 1 husband, 7 kids, 1 SIL, and one more on the way (SIL) and one who wishes he was my SIL. We live in the Arizona high desert but also have a ranch about 50 miles south of the Grand Canyon.

OK, OK, I'll edit back in I'm the Other Wendy too!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  8. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

hiya,, im Jim,, the resident hippie,, and i LOVE chicken nuggets [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Chicky85254

Chicky85254 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    AZ & CA
    Hi, I'm Wendy...so far we Wendy's have the rest of you outnumbered! [​IMG]

10. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Hi, I'm Paula. I'm from Louisiana. Haven't decided yet what my favorite breed of chicken is. Love my Orpingtons, Silkies, and D'Uccles, but also the other 10 or so breeds I have.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by