Get rid of red mite and lice in one treatment

justsilkies

Hatching
Aug 14, 2015
Hi,
I have to let everyone know about an AMAZING product I have recently tried for treating Red Mites and Lice.
After reading a review on backyard chickens from a man from Belgium it sounded too good too be true but worth a try.
Douse that louse and Flight that mite are from UK . their website is [email protected]
This stuff works. I followed the instructions and gave all the chickens a dunk in a bucket with the magic solution.mites gone ,lice gone.
celebrate.gif

I spayed the coup and perch's and in an instant all the bugs are dead.
No stress to the chickens, those suffering with scaly mite on their feet already look at least 60% improved after only one treatment and generous application of Vaseline on their feet.
You must use it on a hot day so the chickens don't get cold.
Others I have told cant wait to try it too
I have tried everything....The powders don't work and are costly if you have lots of chickens, The diatumatious earth I thought would be the solution but is also messy and I did not have great success with that either.

This stuff is like a chicken miracle in a bottle , I sprayed all the perch's and could see the red mite die almost immediately.
All I can say is WOW !!!!

I thought I read sumi was saying all new posters had to be screened first now to avoid this sort of thing.
I guess we missed one? This is absolutely spam, click the links at your own risk.

Actually no its not spam, but it is another testament from yet another customer on how well our product works, you can also find the product reviewed on BYC.

If people want to continue using products and methods that do not work or only work partially that is their business, but just about every customer who has bought our two products for treating redmite and scaly lice or poultry lice has been delighted about the results. We are a small UK farm that wanted to make a difference and bring nature back into the forefront!

Yet again we get people asking on what the ingredients are, so they can use the same method without buying the product, where we have spent years developing a natural product, that really works FAST, really p****es me off!!! its not like its an expensive product or that ive made millions, we havnt even gotten our R&D costs back yet, and we have tried our best to keep, big uncaring businesses out of the picture!

So instead of "dissing" a genuine honest review, why dont you try some for yourselves and make your own mind up.

regards Pete webster

Actually no its not spam, but it is another testament from yet another customer on how well our product works, you can also find the product reviewed on BYC.

If people want to continue using products and methods that do not work or only work partially that is their business, but just about every customer who has bought our two products for treating redmite and scaly lice or poultry lice has been delighted about the results. We are a small UK farm that wanted to make a difference and bring nature back into the forefront!

Yet again we get people asking on what the ingredients are, so they can use the same method without buying the product, where we have spent years developing a natural product, that really works FAST, really p****es me off!!! its not like its an expensive product or that ive made millions, we havnt even gotten our R&D costs back yet, and we have tried our best to keep, big uncaring businesses out of the picture!

So instead of "dissing" a genuine honest review, why dont you try some for yourselves and make your own mind up.

regards Pete webster
@backtotheland When someone with 1 post under their username (so obviously not a regular participant on the forum)
comes on and posts accolades of a product it's really not too far offbase to assume they are advertising(spam/phishing whatever you want to call it).

I did not think it was a scam, but do want to know what the ingredients are as I am concerned about what my birds are exposed to, synthetic or natural/organic.
I do not want to replicate your product and steal money out of your pocket, I want to determine myself if the product meets my management parameters.

When an 'advertiser' then does not respond to consumer questions, and/or the manufacturer comes on a month later and blasts the questioner.....
.....I am now not even remotely inclined to even consider using their product.

Great marketing technique, Pete.

Not sure why I bothered writing this, as I assume we will not see you back here.

as far as posting a month later, the customer has only just notified me that he posted a comment on a forum, as we offer a discount on the next sale for customers who recomend us.

As far as not telling about a list of ingredients I truly hope you have never eaten KFC or drank coca cola, as im sure you wouldn't want to be eating a secret ingredient without knowing what it is, as you surely wouldnt be able to determine if the product meets your parameters.

but obviously those companies don't know a thing about marketing!

no doubt you wont be able to resist making another comment.

Back
Top Bottom