Get the word out about BYC! We need reviews...

Yep, I gave it a thumbs up and then wrote my review. Not sure if it went through either since I didn't want their toolbar.
idunno.gif

I didn't download the toolbar and my review was still posted. I agree that the site is a little bit confusing, but at least you guys made the effort. It's very appreciated!
smile.png

Just to let everyone know: if you post a review and enter your email address, you will start receiving emails from this website.
I am going there now to figure out how to cancel my membership, cuz' I really do not need more junk emails!
barnie.gif

Another thing that will help bring traffic to the site, which I believe Nifty is aware of, is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). For sites like Google, Yahoo, Lycos (if anyone even uses that one anymore! LOL).. Is links, links, and more links!

If you have a blog, a myspace, etc.. Links (such as http://www.backyardchickens.com) or links are considered two "separate" types of links, and are cataloged as 2 "external" links by Google. The more external links, the higher BYC gets on pages like Google....

Hope that makes sense.. lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom