Get Your Chick's Portrait Here! Offering Art on Commission

Yoshii

Songster
11 Years
Jan 28, 2008
Central Alabama (Chelsea)
Hi all! Wasn't sure to post this in "Everything Else BST" or here, but I took a shot in the dark and here I am! So, I am currently low on funds, and such circumstances lead me to offer my artistic prowess to you!

(Alternately, "Help me place my MPC order!")

So, I'm just an aspiring 18-year old artist who's been drawing for 7 or 8 years. I draw digital and traditional art, caricature ("toony") and realistically. Here's a handful of examples, not all chickens xD:

Modern game and chukar
Down Low Farm and Hatchery logo, coturnix, birchen modern game, and chukar
White silkie
Rooster Head pencil sketch
Antelope
Bear
Dragon, done in pencil
Fox

I promise I can draw a whole body, apologies for not having more examples at the ready, had to reformat the comp recently and lost a lot of my work ^^;.

I can work from photos, or from a description, and animals are my forte. I'm not very good at drawing people.

Digital
Icon/Bust commission, fully colored : 10$, includes simple background
Full body commission, fully colored: 20$, includes simple background, +5$ for detailed background
Logos commission, fully colored with full reproductive rights: 15-30$, depending on complexity, usually 20$

Traditional (pencil/marker):
Sketch: 7$
Lined: 10$
Colored (or detailed sketch): 25$
(shipping not included)

Realistic drawings are an extra 5$. I'm more than willing to work out a deal if you'd like to commission more than one piece!

Thanks so much for checking this, and I look forward to hearing from you! A personalized drawing makes a great gift or memento, get yours today
big_smile.png
. Just PM me or post to work out any details!

(paypal strongly preferred, other methods of payment accepted, 1/2 due upon completed sketch, rest upon completion of drawing)

CURRENT QUEUE: This is all the work I currently have lined up. If you see a problem, see you're name on here and it shouldn't be, or vice versa, just message me to sort it out.

TRADITIONAL:
1. laurielynn67, rooster drawing - sketching

DIGITAL
1. citalk2much, logo - Final draft being worked on, completed very soon!
2. dddCT, logo? - messaged, waiting for reply/confirmation
3. trishwish, logo? - messaged, waiting for reply/confirmation
4. shadyglade, logo - sketching
5. Bil, logo - sketching
6. Hangin Wit My Peeps, logo - messages, waiting on reference pictures

Last edited:
OH can you do an avatar that I could use on BYC? If I send a pic of my favorite birdie? I would LOVE to have a personalized avatar. it would need to meet the size requirements for BYC and I think that is 100X 100 pixles or something like that!!!

PM if you think you could do this that would ROCK!!!!

oh could you do a logo? for a webby/business? OOOOHHH you are talented too!!! wow what a cool couple of pics there! how much do you charge for logos for a businese?

Quote:
For icon/bust commissions, they tend to be 500 or 600 pixels square in the original drawing, and reduced to icon side (I do that so the drawings maintain their quality). You get the original and the resized version.

For full portraits, they tend to be around 1200 pixels square, give or take (usually give, oftentimes they're up to 2000 pixels!). I.E. big XD. I can work bigger/in higher DPI if a person would like it to be the best printing quality.

Back
Top Bottom