Get your free eggs here!!!

Quote:
OMG are you addicted to Zappos????
wee.gif

shhhh...never speak that name aloud...

Oh my! I found the mecca this year! Unreal...I never in my wildest dreams knew there were that many sandals on one website!!! I got a pair for 3.95 the other day....course that was because I had a 42 dollar credit but...still

sharon-from one addict to another

Daughter #3 used to have hers sent to our house when we were in the Bay Area, so her BF wouldn't find out she was buying them. I swear you could fit a side-by-side fidge in one of the boxes she had sent. Darn kid has too small of feet for me to grab any from her. They just split up so now she can have them shipped to her own place. After we moved here, she started shipping them to her friend's house. LOL

Pidgey,

Something I meant to ask. Is it possible for someone to come look at your chickens in person? I have not gotten any chickens yet and didn't want to have them shipped and I really don't want to hatch eggs. I realized I am about an hour or so from you. I also wanted to see what coops look like in our area. It is so hot and humid here and I need to get started building a coop so I can get a few chickens. I also would rather have non-baby ones!
sharon

hmm. this is something i may have to get in on... i love cochins.. wish you had some turkens somewhere in the mix...anyway, ill have to get back to you on this
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom