Get your free eggs here!!!

Quote:
most likly I ahve one golend laced rooster with 6 golden laced hens,1 silver laced,4 balcks, 2 whites, and 2 blues, and 1 think one partridge. I'm looking for either a BBS rooster so I can get my blacks and blue out of that pen.

okay guys I'm going to take a break and catch up the orders I will offer these agian after I get everything catched up.

Also I know you didn't mention it in your list but if you get any extra eggs from your Mallards, any of your quail, any geese, any Guineas, or your pheasants then I would love to try hatching some. I'll try to hatching anything once. Okay probably more than once
wink.png

Last edited:
Oohhhh. If you've got mallards I'd love some. I've got a broody hen I just tossed all eggs from, none were fertile but I got them from someone else for free so I wasn't worried about it. I just want eggs under her she's a good mama.

Quote:
Right now I ahve 5 mallard hens broody . In I'm tearing down the pens around them so Have to be real careful they don't move for anything.

I'd be interested in 6 of the bantam cochins, prefer blue but any would be fine. PM me if you have any left with info for paypal on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom