Getting a PUPPY Today! 😍🐶🐾

Pics
☺️

For some reason people hate me for having to rehome a lab puppy 8 months ago because he wasn’t going to work out.
I get it. I had to re-home a pit puppy last year, I was totally in love with him, and it just made me sick to my stomach to get rid of him, but sometimes rehoming is in the animal's best interest.
I also had to re-home a great dane. She just didn't mesh with my other dogs, but she's in dog heaven now with another great dane, an absolute perfect fit.

Here I am now a couple months later with the dog of my dreams. He's everything I've wanted for the longest time. And I know that at this point I'll be able to give him my very best.
Here he is a couple months ago after a lake trip. Alsan (pit) and Beaux (cheagle/designer mix) are bestie buds.
IMG_20220919_133134751.jpg

I have to disagree. There is a difference. My designer dogs were not BYB nasties. Those are two different things imao. They were two registered dogs bred together to make desirable puppies for pet homes. My shitzu had a very smushed face, and my friends yorkie was a proven stud with a long yorkie nose who made lots of gorgeous babies, both dogs were healthy and of good pedigree. The puppies were born with round little heads and medium noses, they had yorkie colors but with shitzu hair. Both puppies went to great homes, both puppies were highly sought after by people who wanted traits of both breeds.
They were, by definition, designer puppies. Two desirable breeds bred together for the purpose of making pets for those who want a posh dog without the pricetag of a dog with a pedigree, and who also don't want to support a puppy mill.

My pittie is a BYB dog. I have no pedigree on him, I never met his parents, he was sold for 1/3 of the going rate for cheap unpapered pits in my area. He has a nasty set of parents, both were aggressive and neither one has been tested for any genetic issues. He was part of a big litter sold in a parking lot to whoever might want to impulse buy.
And before I get accused of giving money to someone who breeds mutts for profit: He was a gift to me.
Just because they’re registered doesn’t mean they’re well bred. Lots of BYBs and even puppy mills are registered too… doesn’t mean anything😂 And breeding two random dogs together to create mutts for money is the definition of a BYB 😂 were they titled in anything? Health tested at all?

Back
Top Bottom