Getting a PUPPY Today! 😍🐶🐾

Pics
Acckkkk no😂 I typed AKC instead of UKC. I like the registry with more strict requirements🤪.
Although, some of the AKC dogs are crappy. Nine of the registries examine them the way I would want it done.

They were both health tested and I never said the babies were registered. I am a dog snob who buys the fanciest dogs for pets okay.
My liver show quality shitzu stud was killed and I still had a yearning for puppies after he died, so my choice to have a litter of puppies was purely for my own enjoyment, and because I knew the puppies wouldn't end up unwanted or in a shelter, people who pay a good price for a good dog don't throw them away.
UKC is a legitimate registry too… now CKC (continental not Canadian ha) is not but AKC and UKC are both perfectly acceptable registries. As is FCI for international etc. But yeah. Nothing wrong with UKC…

And I’m sorry about your dog. :hugs so did you have frozen seamen or something and used him or ?

Ummm, yeah? Despite what you may think, I know what I'm talking about and I am not a complete and total nitwit.

It does too. I think that's what y'all have been saying this whole time right? Not registered. Not proven. Not "designer".

Okay then🙂

Nope. My puppies were from registered parents, show lines, they were overseen by a vet, kept in the best condition, vaccinated, wormed, and socialized🤣

Please explain how a professional breeder would do it otherwise? Besides showing, competing, and breeding two of the same breed, I did everything a show breeder would do.

They aren't a purpose breed on their own either. They're litteraly useless, besides companionship or service. WHICH my designer puppies could do as well.

🥱

My contract was scary🙂
Believe me those puppies are fine. They went to some seriously rich people with a lot of experience.

Yup✔️

Done✔️

Ya✔️

Like I said, rich people, experience✔️
Hun, for your own sake, stop thinking you’re right all the time and listen to other people.
They aren't a purpose breed on their own either. They're litteraly useless, besides companionship or service. WHICH my designer puppies could do as well.
Um what? Those two dogs are working farm dogs bred to guard livestock. Bred together to work on a farm. Same personalities and job. Purpose bred.

Anyhow, to sum it up:
  • Designer can be applied to a well bred cross.
  • BYB is a term that applies to someone breeding a "poodle" to a "spaniel" and selling the puppies for a profit
In. My. Opinion.
My opinion is not truth by definition btw😉
Now to delete my posts before the mods show up:caf
Car Chase Police GIF
💀💀

I used to prefer UKC but all my favorite breeders use AKC.
My dogs were all AKC.

No, I'm so upset that I didn't have any semen or anything. I drove all the way to Louisiana to get him. He was the best shitzu. I also had a black and white female that I got with him, she was an angel, and her mom was the most gorgeous show dog I've ever seen😭
I lost my two OGs before they had puppies and all I had left was Daisy, the third shitzu, she mothered everything, Danny my big dog, and Izzy my kitten were a few of her "babies". My friend had a proven yorkie stud and offered to let them breed since there were no puppies in my foreseeable future.
Long story short, Daisy was a great mom, she did shuch a good job, and if anything I lost money on that litter, but at least I got to have a litter of babies ❤️
Most of mine use AKC too but some do use UKC and as long as they do everything right I don’t care cause they’re both legit.

And that sucks, I’m sorry.

Back
Top Bottom