getting chicks on Sunday! Thanks Roosty

jbowyer01

Just Me!
14 Years
Aug 29, 2008
Hogansville, Georgia
Hi all I am finally getting my chicks on sunday thanks to Roosty! I feel like I have been waiting forever! They'll be about a month old any advise on getting them home and what to do the first couple of days...I'm sooooo excited but soooo nervous too.

big_smile.png
First of all remain calm......(boy do we all remember those early days...sigh......firstly what breed are you getting on Sunday...secondly does the breeder still have them on chick crumb, or have they been put on growers pellet. Questions to ask and PICS to POST asap.....have fun and dont worry you will be fine....

UHHHG! I didnt even think to ask if they were on crumb or pellet! They are frizzles..To me they are just the cutest things but then again so are the D'uccles, silkies,EE, and I could go on forever..oh my goodness I could just have a ton of them all. I will find out about the feed and I will post pictures with a bunch of questions for everyone I am sure (my husband is even excited and he was totally against the chicken idea until he saw how neat they all are. You guys helped him see the light!)

Back
Top Bottom