Getting Closer - just added Buffalo and Watusi

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arllcountrygirl, Jan 11, 2009.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

We work with children doing educational programs. We have recently decided to make our farm into a place for field trips. Lots of work ahead of us [​IMG] . I know it will all be worth it when we are done and can see the looks on the children's faces. [​IMG]

We recently added a Buffalo calf and a Watusi bull. [​IMG]
    Then to top it off BYC member "DE" [​IMG] brought me a couple of new birds. [​IMG] She is awesome!! [​IMG] Thank you de
    I love the new OEGB - self blue [​IMG] They are my newest favorite birds. [​IMG]

Christmas just keeps coming. [​IMG]

We are hoping to have the farm set up for this spring. You guys keep us in your minds. We need all the extra thoughts, prayers and help that we can get. [​IMG]

Our site is www.cactusrockfarms.com - check it out and let me know what you think. I have created the site myself and can use all the imput that I can get.

Thanks a bunch BYC Family. [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

What a fabulous idea!!!!! I hope it really becomes so popular you have to recruit volunteers. [​IMG]

3. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

Thanks [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I really think it is an educational experience quite a few kids may never have the chance to get. BIG HUGS to you for doing this!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by