Getting Goat kids

It was a nice day today and I didn’t get to spend any time with my goats! :(. We were on a 9 hr road trip to get mini pigs. Worst part is...we didn’t buy them all today...so now we have to go back tomorrow and waste another nice day! Ugh. The only good part is...they wanted to sell us 8 pigs...7 pregnant females and a boar. We wanted the male and two females. They were giving a huge discount to take them all, but we decided that was too many since we already have 3 females....so we are buying the male and 2 females. We will be on piglet watch, they are due soon!! :)

It was a nice day today and I didn’t get to spend any time with my goats! :(. We were on a 9 hr road trip to get mini pigs. Worst part is...we didn’t buy them all today...so now we have to go back tomorrow and waste another nice day! Ugh. The only good part is...they wanted to sell us 8 pigs...7 pregnant females and a boar. We wanted the male and two females. They were giving a huge discount to take them all, but we decided that was too many since we already have 3 females....so we are buying the male and 2 females. We will be on piglet watch, they are due soon!! :)
Holy smokes! They will be cute.❤️

I have cute also these are my peeps 2 days old put 20 eggs in my bator
003.jpg

Tell me about it. Saturday we were in the car for 9hrs getting the new male mini pig. Yesterday 6 hrs getting the 2females. We are soo excited to do farm work today!! My goats are excited to go on some walks! I can hear them now...already wanting to go!
My Goats are always excited to go on walks. They sure love it. 👍

Back
Top Bottom