Getting Goat kids

Pics
Can you post a picture of Fancy? Goats can get a hay belly. It doesn't necessarily mean they are pregnant.
Hay belly!!! I never thought of that..:idunno
Are you meaning she is bloated? She isn't acting bloated. She is eating and runs around happily. I give them baking soda on the bagged feed every couple of days.
I will try and get a better set of pictures of her today..:frow
Thanks Lisa :hugs

Last edited:
Goats are ruminants, so they will get a belly like a cow. Generally you can bump babies on the right side. Kids are carried on the right, ruminant on the left.
I'll go outside this afternoon and get a few pictures of her. :frow
It's freezing outside here with windchill..:th

My Pal is a real jerk most times..:barnie
I mentioned the pictures he sent before I got the kids and clearly a Buck was in with Fancy. :hmm
Now he says they will pick her back up if I'm not happy with her and if she is bred they want the Doe baby or babies because they gave me a deal on my goats..:barnie
He must think I have idiot stamped on my forehead..:th

Picture I have of when they sent me pictures of the goats. Clearly that’s Fancy and a Buck in the front of the photo. :hmm
Not Fancy circled
5759D147-98D3-45C4-83C9-036EB7F3C599.jpeg

My Pal is a real jerk most times..:barnie
I mentioned the pictures he sent before I got the kids and clearly a Buck was in with Fancy. :hmm
Now he says they will pick her back up if I'm not happy with her and if she is bred they want the Doe baby or babies because they gave me a deal on my goats..:barnie
He must think I have idiot stamped on my forehead..:th

I'm afraid I would tell him that he misrepresented her to me and that since she is mine, the babies will be also. I hate when people try to pull shady crap like that!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom