Getting Goat kids

Pics
My Friend is trying to get me to breed Fancy next month too..:oops:..:idunno
Are you thinking about it? What breed is she again? The idea of having milk and kids in the spring alone would get me on board..

She is very pretty Jaimie. Go get her...:woot
Whenever i say "I think i might go get" an animal i always end up buying them, So i guess i'm getting another goat this Tuesday :gig
I'll only keep the female babies if Fancy has any? With my luck I'll get boys..:th..:gig
I know! with my luck the majority of kids i'll end up with are probably going to be boys too :lau

Are you thinking about it? What breed is she again? The idea of having milk and kids in the spring alone would get me on board..

Whenever i say "I think i might go get" an animal i always end up buying them, So i guess i'm getting another goat this Tuesday :gig
I know! with my luck the majority of kids i'll end up with are probably going to be boys too :lau
I'm seriously thinking about breeding Fancy. She is a pure Fainting Goat. I could breed her to a Nigerian Dwarf from my friends Buck.

Well I'm told she was a May baby so will be 8 months in January..February I'd breed her..:idunno
Some only come in heat from August to January. That's how it was when I bred my pygmy and Nigerian dwarf. So she may or may not come in heat in February. Have you noticed any signs like being more vocal and tail wagging?

Some only come in heat from August to January. That's how it was when I bred my pygmy and Nigerian dwarf. So she may or may not come in heat in February. Have you noticed any signs like being more vocal and tail wagging?
Fancy cries steady for me so I don’t know if she is in or out of heat. :idunno

When in heat it sounds more like they are being murdered instead of just whining. :) I used to always forget until I heard those first screams in the fall. Not all did it thankfully. Does Ozzy mount her daily? Heats generally come every 3 weeks I believe. I would think Ozzy would try to get busy during them.

When in heat it sounds more like they are being murdered instead of just whining. :) I used to always forget until I heard those first screams in the fall. Not all did it thankfully. Does Ozzy mount her daily? Heats generally come every 3 weeks I believe. I would think Ozzy would try to get busy during them.
Only if he is playing will he hop her.
I’ll pay more attention over the next few weeks..

Back
Top Bottom