Getting Goat kids

Pics
She’s beautiful!! :love
Thank you~ I'm absolutely in love with her color and can't wait to see what she has~

Holy crappers Jaimie :woot
I'm so excited! She is beautiful too!!! :hugs
Me too, She's really starting to bag up so it's looking like she might have kids possibly in the next two weeks? Yikes, wasn't planing on having kids this early in the winter. Guess i'll have to start building a nursery in the barn.. :oops:

Thank you~ I'm absolutely in love with her color and can't wait to see what she has~

Me too, She's really starting to bag up so it's looking like she might have kids possibly in the next two weeks? Yikes, wasn't planing on having kids this early in the winter. Guess i'll have to start building a nursery in the barn.. :oops:
Holy smokes I can't wait to see them..:barnie
You bought a dog too?

Holy smokes I can't wait to see them..:barnie
You bought a dog too?
Holy crappers those are all adorable! I missed these posts!
He is an absolute beauty isn't he? :wee
Jeepers I can't wait to see the babies..:barnie
She came with the goats, I've always wanted a guardian dog that lives outside but never got the chance to invest in one. She's already pretty well trained but still has some learning to do. And she's only 6 months old. She's a Pyrenees x Anatolian Shepard mix so she still has a lot of growing to do~

:love Beautiful girls in soon beautiful babies !!!!!!!
I really can't wait to see the variety of kids i'll get. I know Honey was bred to a moon spotted buck so crossing my fingers for some moon spotted kids:fl
Scout is so pretty!! :ya
She is~! I can't get over her pretty little face~ Reminds me of a fox.

She came with the goats, I've always wanted a guardian dog that lives outside but never got the chance to invest in one. She's already pretty well trained but still has some learning to do. And she's only 6 months old. She's a Pyrenees x Anatolian Shepard mix so she still has a lot of growing to do~

I really can't wait to see the variety of kids i'll get. I know Honey was bred to a moon spotted buck so crossing my fingers for some moon spotted kids:fl

She is~! I can't get over her pretty little face~ Reminds me of a fox.
I'm so happy for you Jaimie and I know you totally look after everyone so everything will workout fantastic! :thumbsup
I can't wait!!! :clap

I'm so happy for you Jaimie and I know you totally look after everyone so everything will workout fantastic! :thumbsup
I can't wait!!! :clap
I really hope everything works out. I'm working on finishing my milk stand for the goats today so I can start training them on it. After that i'll have to clear some room in the barn for another nursery. Charlotte's due to have piglets in about 3 weeks so it's going to be a busy month.. I'll also have to start renovating the shed into a goat house so i'll have room for all the goat babies after that :oops: 2020's going to be a very fun/busy year for me :D

I really hope everything works out. I'm working on finishing my milk stand for the goats today so I can start training them on it. After that i'll have to clear some room in the barn for another nursery. Charlotte's due to have piglets in about 3 weeks so it's going to be a busy month.. I'll also have to start renovating the shed into a goat house so i'll have room for all the goat babies after that :oops: 2020's going to be a very fun/busy year for me :D
So exciting isn't it!!! :thumbsup
I can't wait to get things done here too..:wee

Back
Top Bottom