Getting Goat kids

I've never had even a young buck hump me. I'm starting to wonder if Ozzie has a screw loose.

I never allowed any climbing on me. Goats will have no respect for your personal space most times. They will try to interact with you like another goat. Hitting and pushing only encourages these behaviors.

I generally keep a fence between me and my goats, especially as they are maturing and going through some bad phases to not let bad habits form. Most goats learn that humans aren't to be butt or climbed on that way.

Trying to play pushing games with young bucks, or wethers is a sure way to have them turn aggressive in my experiences, so hands off is best.

Maybe he needs a halter so you can correct him by pulling on the halter. I'm not sure though. I haven't been too big with hands on my goats, especially without a fence between us.

I've never had even a young buck hump me. I'm starting to wonder if Ozzie has a screw loose.

I never allowed any climbing on me. Goats will have no respect for your personal space most times. They will try to interact with you like another goat. Hitting and pushing only encourages these behaviors.

I generally keep a fence between me and my goats, especially as they are maturing and going through some bad phases to not let bad habits form. Most goats learn that humans aren't to be butt or climbed on that way.

Trying to play pushing games with young bucks, or wethers is a sure way to have them turn aggressive in my experiences, so hands off is best.

Maybe he needs a halter so you can correct him by pulling on the halter. I'm not sure though. I haven't been too big with hands on my goats, especially without a fence between us.
Oh I just push him down and pet his neck if jumps to Hump me. I will admit I let him sit on my knee..:oops:
He never bunts me though. 👍
I hope he isn't mental? 😕 I feel bad because I was told if I sell him he will more than likely become someone's dinner.☹️

Back
Top Bottom