Getting Goat kids

This little girly is finally in active labor! She’s a little early and totally surprised me today when I couldn’t find any ligaments on her this morning. She’s been having small contractions here and there and is looking real uncomfortable. Hopefully she won’t pull an all-nighter and have the kids in the next couple of hoursView attachment 2082139
I would be excited and scared. Personally I don’t have any experience with goat birth which would surely be nerve wracking.
Good luck!! Snap some pictures for us during and after.

I would be excited and scared. Personally I don’t have any experience with goat birth which would surely be nerve wracking.
Good luck!! Snap some pictures for us during and after.
This is my 3rd goat birth alone. Though to be fair the first two I had caught them already with their first kid born and only got to see the second one born 😅
I’ve got all my supplies ready just in case I have to assist. I’ve assisted with pigs and cows but this’ll be my first with goats. Fingers crossed all goes well!

She should be back soon hopefully. :)
My understanding is someone was trolling her then an argument broke out and she closed her thread. Saying "I'm done trying to fit in" Hopefully she ok up their in Canada. I believe something also happened between her friend as well. I Could be wrong.
Trolls =loser cowards behind a keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom