Getting Goat kids

Goats will act like they hate each other. That's pretty normal. They will develop a pecking order and routinely spar. It can look terrible, but they need each other.

Goats will act like they hate each other. That's pretty normal. They will develop a pecking order and routinely spar. It can look terrible, but they need each other.
My horned goats were too much for Tori and Heidi. Mine were flipping them off their feet and then pounded them. It wasn't pleasant at all. The other two were too wild also.

I have been well. Things are good here. It sounds like you are getting a lot of things done at home.
I have never had sheep so I don't now how different they are compared to goats?
I'm pretty tired of being stuck here at home. Lots to do though as far as cleaning up the yard after winter. I'm going to plant my garden at the end of the month.
Sounds interesting. Yeah a lot of things at home have been getting done. People are still paying me to come and work on their stuff as well. I'm Not completely laid off. Also the guy across the street has managed to keep his farm up and so as soon as the weather warms up will be planting.

It's -6.6°c right now.
Yuck!

Good day to chan saw,
You know your working hard if you sweat in that weather.

I heard That Tori and Heidi are doing well at their new home.
I will be getting this little Buck this week. Pure Nigerian dwarf. He is Black and White with Blue eyes.
768330C5-AEA0-49EC-99DD-86699AF56CC6.jpeg
7503A392-A658-4896-A00C-845116DB44AC.jpeg

I don't know what you mean? Copper deficient?
Lady says he is black and white. I still don't know when he is coming? Lady is waiting on a delivery from homedepot and will bring him them.
He's not getting enough copper in his diet. Copper deficiency can lead to hair loss and a whole bunch of other problems. This goat is an example of copper deficiency. He's suppose to be solid black.
1589374093191.png

He's not getting enough copper in his diet. Copper deficiency can lead to hair loss and a whole bunch of other problems. This goat is an example of copper deficiency. He's suppose to be solid black.
View attachment 2137563
Oh my goodness! I'm glad you mentioned this to me. My Vet is coming this morning to examine Ozzy and Fancy. I will definitely ask her about that. My goats are getting vaccinated and whatever else she thinks is needed ..

Back
Top Bottom