Getting New Incubator!! UPDATE!!

when you set it up you can fill a few 20 oz.pop bottles with water and put them in side the bator and plug it up and let the temp get stable. Then you can adjust you temp. when you get it stable (4 to 8 hours later)pull the bottles out and put you eggs in BUT DON"T TOUCH THAT TEMP CONTROL AGAIN. because it will drop in temp for a few hours before it get back normal and if you mess with it you will fry you eggs.

also when you fill the bottles with water fill them with hot water out of the tap. good luck.

p.s. and welcome to the sickness of hatching. it's like gettin hooked on dope and you can't get enough.
big_smile.png

I am not very knowledgeable, I know there are others who know more, but here goes: I would leave it on at least two days until it is regulated. Do you have instructions with it? The instructions are pretty good.

Also, put something in it, I used little jelly canning jars with water in them, to help provide a more stable environment, pretend they are eggs. They will help regulate it.

Oh--if it has a thermometer, throw it out, go to Walmart and get a digital thermometer that also tells you the humidity. They are only about six dollars.

Aim for temps between 99 and 101. Keep it in the room with the most stable temperature.

I am actually passing on information that someone gave me that was very helpful, and this person has good luck with the LG's.

Back
Top Bottom