getting ready for a craft show

steigersa

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 12, 2011
Hudson
These are some of the ornaments I've been working on for a craft show I have next week. I have most of my stuff packed up and ready to go, I will have 3 of these 3 foot tall trees filled with ornaments. These are mostly goose eggs, there are some turkey eggs on the green tree. I think I'm up to about 300 ornaments done!!!! Plus I'm taking allot of my larger eggs, jewelry boxes and diaramas. Wish me luck!
109168_christmas_ornaments_on_tree_001.jpg

109168_christmas_ornaments_on_tree_002.jpg

Thanks everyone. I hope I sell something. I usually only go to egg shows where nothing but decorated eggs are sold. Craft shows just aren't good for eggs but I thought I would try anyway.

I do the craft shows too...but I make aprons. I am still sewing madly right up to the last minute.....I hope you do well. If nothing else (at least for me) it is a fun day off from my little ones, I'll talk to anyone who walks by, chat with vendors and eat some junk food. I also browse the booths early, see if there is stuff I like. Then about the last hour if it isnt really busy I go back to the item and ask if the vendor would like to make a trade. I get a good majority of my Christmas shopping done this way because 99% of the time the like a swap! So have an awesome time and we hope you unload all your cute ornaments!

Back
Top Bottom