Getting really worried about my duck

It says liquid B is it B complex? how much niacin is in it? I don't know how much is in that bottle but you will need to have her on this until she is fully recovered which may mean you'll have to buy more. 1 ml is the dose per day. You can use human B complex you'll just need to crush the pill I take b complex and it comes in capsule form which would mean all you'd have to do is open the capsule and put it over feed or treat. It's labeled for birds so it should be fine to use [the bottle you posted about]

Her face has become skinny and untidy. I don't know the reason yet. She is eating and drinking fine and better than before.
photo_2023-08-13_22-12-07.jpg

In your last picture the duck opposite your one having issues looked like drake by the color of the bill. Is it???? I had a drake with two Muscovy ducks years ago and he over mated my one girl and made her lame. It took me a while to realize what was happening. They too were young when it happened. If it is a drake having just two female ducks will more than likely not satisfy him and they could get over mated which causes lameness. Just a thought for what might be going on with her.

In your last picture the duck opposite your one having issues looked like drake by the color of the bill. Is it???? I had a drake with two Muscovy ducks years ago and he over mated my one girl and made her lame. It took me a while to realize what was happening. They too were young when it happened. If it is a drake having just two female ducks will more than likely not satisfy him and they could get over mated which causes lameness. Just a thought for what might be going on with her.
I had that thought too but don’t think at 12 weeks

I had that thought too but don’t think at 12 weeks
My Khaki Campbell was chasing my girls around the pen trying to mate them when he was 3 months. He might have been exceptional but that is how I knew for sure he was a male when I saw his parts exposed. That is what made me think that.

Back
Top Bottom