Getting rid of roos - UPDATE #16

Quote:
Geez, I wasn't wanting that much! I only had $5.00 each on mine or make a deal! I have also had them for $4.00 each or negotiable. I have seen a few for $10 or more, but they are mostly purebreds.

A good natured show quality purebred rooster can set you back a heck of a lot more than $25.

I don't think that is what Mommysongbird is trying to sell.

Another idea is to think of something inexpensive that you offer to trade for. Maybe a dozen fresh eggs, or iris bulbs, or fresh home grown tomatoes.

Hey, Oregon Blues I never thought about bartering! Dang where is my brain sometimes???
lau.gif

No, my chicks are NOT show quality, at least not breed, but they are beautiful birds.

Wow, 15 weeks, they don't look big enough!! Maybe they will be bigger by then? I would just have to learn how to do it. My dad said he would do the HARD part (the acutal killing) but I would have to do the plucking, which my mom says is fairly easy.
idunno.gif

We don't have 5 roosters any longer, we now only have 2 (maybe 3 because there is still that one that we have no idea about). A lady saw my ad on Craigs List, the new one that stated FREE (donations accepted) and when she seen our black one, she just had to have him.

So now Brewster, Big Boy and Mafia all have a new home.

We will keep our remaining two, one is possibly a white leg horn mix and the other is a EE mix.

Thanks for everyones suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom