Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

i talked with the postoffice people today OZ
the monday cutoff is 4:30pm, but that is the time the truck is already there
so i told them that i would be there @ 3:00pm with the goods in hand
we are getting between 6 & 7 eggs each day from our buffs
i guess they are liking the spring weather :)
so it looks like we have a green lite for the buff orpingtons
my you & them all have a safe trip.

piglett
thanks my friend

i will email you the mail label by saturday

That is super exciting Oz
wink.png
you and Mrs Oz will need to swing by the ranch for a homemade Mexican dinner. Can the kiddos travel also? Or not till all is finalized?
no kids cant come yet. maybe one more year, maybe three.

i will tell mrs oz about the meal. she is into cultural experiences

Its only 10 days and 2 hours till and undetermined number of eggs and 300 or so humans are loaded on the plane to the Philippines.

I am excited to see my family. It’s been 8 weeks since I have held my wife. Living so far away from each other is unbearable at times. Still, we make do with what we have. Without Skype, we could not make it.

For the kids, it’s a way of life but every now and then, the strain shows on my almost 3 year old daughter and she will say “Puli na” or “Come home now.” It breaks me up.

People say I am crazy spending $1600 and 36+ hrs in travel to spend 76 hours there, but I would do it every second weekend if I could afford it.

Mrs Oz will come back either with me or a few days later to spend a couple of weeks catching up on people and foods she misses. She will go to the opera, see two plays and shop a little. Mostly she will sleep. The best part is she will wake up next to me.

The adventure continues.
you are brave man, I don't think I would be able to do that, spending so much time away from family. But my cousins back in Ukraine live like that. I guess it becames, in the way, the style of their life, people do get adopted to the situation. Good thing that is not forever.

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]Its only 10 days and 2 hours till and undetermined number of eggs and 300 or so humans are loaded on the plane to the Philippines.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]I am excited to see my family. It’s been 8 weeks since I have held my wife. Living so far away from each other is unbearable at times. Still, we make do with what we have. Without Skype, we could not make it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]For the kids, it’s a way of life but every now and then, the strain shows on my almost 3 year old daughter and she will say “Puli na” or “Come home now.” It breaks me up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]People say I am crazy spending $1600 and 36+ hrs in travel to spend 76 hours there, but I would do it every second weekend if I could afford it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]Mrs Oz will come back either with me or a few days later to spend a couple of weeks catching up on people and foods she misses. She will go to the opera, see two plays and shop a little. Mostly she will sleep. The best part is she will wake up next to me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]The adventure continues.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Aww your so sweet. Praying you have a safe and joyful reunion

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]Its only 10 days and 2 hours till and undetermined number of eggs and 300 or so humans are loaded on the plane to the Philippines.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]I am excited to see my family. It’s been 8 weeks since I have held my wife. Living so far away from each other is unbearable at times. Still, we make do with what we have. Without Skype, we could not make it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]For the kids, it’s a way of life but every now and then, the strain shows on my almost 3 year old daughter and she will say “Puli na” or “Come home now.” It breaks me up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]People say I am crazy spending $1600 and 36+ hrs in travel to spend 76 hours there, but I would do it every second weekend if I could afford it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]Mrs Oz will come back either with me or a few days later to spend a couple of weeks catching up on people and foods she misses. She will go to the opera, see two plays and shop a little. Mostly she will sleep. The best part is she will wake up next to me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=7030A0][SIZE=16pt]The adventure continues.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Aww your so sweet. Praying you have a safe and joyful reunion

Oz, I am very excited for you as well!!
I can't possibly begin to imagine what your family goes through daily, being so far apart!
Your love for them is so evident through out this thread, and I wish you all a perfect reunion!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom