Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Welcome back glad you got some time and sales.

Will try to catch up after we get time.
Been in hospital since sat at 330am wife had cs to a beautiful baby girl Sunday at 815am.
wee.gif
congrats!!

OMG
OZ this thread has had me hooked, Congrats on your amazing journey,can't wait to see what happens next,

I'm living in Wales, UK, we have a small holding, 3 Acres and rent more land, 100 Acres, started with 6 hens for eggs, then the math set in, we also adopted 2 girls, after i had had 4 children and my DH had 5, mad ay, next came 3 sheep, i learned lambing through YouTube, then a cow, add an incubator and madness continued.
We now have 12 mixed hens,for eggs we sell at the gate, pays for the feed, 2 pairs of lavender wyandottes, 2 pairs of ayam cermani, a a rooster running with 3 blue splash orpingtons ,6 fizzle and smooth silkies, 4 polish tolbunt and 2 pea fowl chicks at the house.
In the rented fields we have 19 cows and 39 sheep, i only wish we had your sea views although ours are stunning.
Congratulations on everyones babies and hatches and Oz your kids are beautiful, Hats off to you and Mrs Oz.
carolyn

OMG
OZ this thread has had me hooked, Congrats on your amazing journey,can't wait to see what happens next,

I'm living in Wales, UK, we have a small holding, 3 Acres and rent more land, 100 Acres, started with 6 hens for eggs, then the math set in, we also adopted 2 girls, after i had had 4 children and my DH had 5, mad ay, next came 3 sheep, i learned lambing through YouTube, then a cow, add an incubator and madness continued.
We now have 12 mixed hens,for eggs we sell at the gate, pays for the feed, 2 pairs of lavender wyandottes, 2 pairs of ayam cermani, a a rooster running with 3 blue splash orpingtons ,6 fizzle and smooth silkies, 4 polish tolbunt and 2 pea fowl chicks at the house.
In the rented fields we have 19 cows and 39 sheep, i only wish we had your sea views although ours are stunning.
Congratulations on everyones babies and hatches and Oz your kids are beautiful, Hats off to you and Mrs Oz.
carolyn
Welcome to the thread!!

Wales is a spectacular country

Nice chook collection too

News?

Not a lot.

I am in the process of hiring a new Ag tech worker. I have two candidates. We shall see how it goes.

We traded some guineas for a weekend at a resort on the island of Siquijor. Its a small island just to our east. Inday and the kids will head over in 2 weeks.

Lorenzo read his first book at 2 weeks past his 4th birthday. He had been working on a list of 40 sight words and decided to just read a book instead. His aptitude is scary.

Toni is advancing rapidly in ballet. She has a natural flexibility that gives her an edge. He ballet instructor was in the Kiev ballet and feels she has real potential, She wants to make sure that when the kids come to the USa that Toni will get in front of the right coach to enhance her talent.

We are building 10 chicken tractors for the chicks to spend time outdoors earlier. They need more sun and an outside life.

No more goat births yet but some on the way.

I am doing a ridiculous amount of units at school. Busy as heck.

News?

Not a lot.

I am in the process of hiring a new Ag tech worker. I have two candidates. We shall see how it goes.

We traded some guineas for a weekend at a resort on the island of Siquijor. Its a small island just to our east. Inday and the kids will head over in 2 weeks.

Lorenzo read his first book at 2 weeks past his 4th birthday. He had been working on a list of 40 sight words and decided to just read a book instead. His aptitude is scary.

Toni is advancing rapidly in ballet. She has a natural flexibility that gives her an edge. He ballet instructor was in the Kiev ballet and feels she has real potential, She wants to make sure that when the kids come to the USa that Toni will get in front of the right coach to enhance her talent.

We are building 10 chicken tractors for the chicks to spend time outdoors earlier. They need more sun and an outside life.

No more goat births yet but some on the way.

I am doing a ridiculous amount of units at school. Busy as heck.

Awesome - thanks for the update!

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom