Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

News?

Not a lot.

I am in the process of hiring a new Ag tech worker. I have two candidates. We shall see how it goes.

We traded some guineas for a weekend at a resort on the island of Siquijor. Its a small island just to our east. Inday and the kids will head over in 2 weeks.

Lorenzo read his first book at 2 weeks past his 4th birthday. He had been working on a list of 40 sight words and decided to just read a book instead. His aptitude is scary.

Toni is advancing rapidly in ballet. She has a natural flexibility that gives her an edge. He ballet instructor was in the Kiev ballet and feels she has real potential, She wants to make sure that when the kids come to the USa that Toni will get in front of the right coach to enhance her talent.

We are building 10 chicken tractors for the chicks to spend time outdoors earlier. They need more sun and an outside life.

No more goat births yet but some on the way.

I am doing a ridiculous amount of units at school. Busy as heck.
Thanks for the news.
thumbsup.gif

News?

Not a lot.

I am in the process of hiring a new Ag tech worker. I have two candidates. We shall see how it goes.

We traded some guineas for a weekend at a resort on the island of Siquijor. Its a small island just to our east. Inday and the kids will head over in 2 weeks.

Lorenzo read his first book at 2 weeks past his 4th birthday. He had been working on a list of 40 sight words and decided to just read a book instead. His aptitude is scary.

Toni is advancing rapidly in ballet. She has a natural flexibility that gives her an edge. He ballet instructor was in the Kiev ballet and feels she has real potential, She wants to make sure that when the kids come to the USa that Toni will get in front of the right coach to enhance her talent.

We are building 10 chicken tractors for the chicks to spend time outdoors earlier. They need more sun and an outside life.

No more goat births yet but some on the way.

I am doing a ridiculous amount of units at school. Busy as heck.
If I can ask, what language did he start with?
Thanks for the update!!
Scott

If I can ask, what language did he start with?
Thanks for the update!!
Scott
Enzo has a gift for language. He started speaking Ilongo - the local language. He was using multisylabic words in full sentences well before his first birthday. When I was frustrated with not being able to communicate with him at 18 months, he started using English more. He made a concerted effort to know both languages. He has since begun learning Chinese. His pre-school is a "Chinese language" school - they cater to the more affluent Chines-Filipino clientel and the most prestigious elementary and high school in the city is a Catholic Chinese School. You have to pass the Chinese language test to enter even at kindergarten. Enzo aces his Chinese. Lately he started learning the national language Pilipino - a version od Tagalog language. So now, he is quite advanced in English and reasonably fluent in both Mandarin and Pilipino.

The kid has natural abilities that Mrs Oz gives him the opportunities to expand.

As a reward, Inday took him to the fire station today. He is obsessed with "emergency vehicles". Note the ambulance at is side LOL

Enzo has a gift for language. He started speaking Ilongo - the local language. He was using multisylabic words in full sentences well before his first birthday. When I was frustrated with not being able to communicate with him at 18 months, he started using English more. He made a concerted effort to know both languages. He has since begun learning Chinese. His pre-school is a "Chinese language" school - they cater to the more affluent Chines-Filipino clientel and the most prestigious elementary and high school in the city is a Catholic Chinese School. You have to pass the Chinese language test to enter even at kindergarten. Enzo aces his Chinese. Lately he started learning the national language Pilipino - a version od Tagalog language. So now, he is quite advanced in English and reasonably fluent in both Mandarin and Pilipino.

The kid has natural abilities that Mrs Oz gives him the opportunities to expand.

As a reward, Inday took him to the fire station today. He is obsessed with "emergency vehicles". Note the ambulance at is side LOL

it is so cool watching these kiddos grow, and the opportunities you and Mrs. have to give to him!

Sally Sunshine!!!

Welcome back
graphics-kisses-hugs-818897.gif

Now please don't quiz me, for I am still reading way WAY back!
I think if I multi-quote it would take over the thread!
Your just awesome, and wifey rocks as well!

Hi Sally! Good to see you again!
Nice avatar!
Scott
Thank you! you too @scottcaddy
hugs.gif

you left me a window.....
cool.png

my avatar is HALLOWEEN special because of the quickly upcoming set for the
HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

If anyone would like to hatch with us please do so! I will plan out some contests too, and with Halloween I think I may do some unusual ones!
Nifty gave me the OK yesterday!​

Now back to reading......​

Back
Top Bottom