Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

We had our 20th wedding anniversary this week

I am very lucky my wife puts up with me
Congrats to you and Mrs. oz!
clap.gif
May there be many, many more!

we shipped our first Guinea sales today. 2 sales of 12 birds 10-14 weeks

we also had the first Filipino laid White Bresse chick hatch!

just 40 more and I will start to sell them

Two weeks ago we had a shipment that was delayed at the airport. 19 of the 24 chicks died. I replaced them this week but it stretch our stock pretty thin. The RIR and Australorps have started to molt. Add to that. I went through the birds while I was there and thinned out all that I was not happy with. Eggs are way down. I am cautious about pre-selling

[COLOR=008000]Okay....going to rat out Scottcaddy.......[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]congrats of surviving 38 years of torment!!![/COLOR]

Congrats to Scott!!!

Congrats to you and Mrs as well... I think you're both equally lucky... :)

we shipped our first Guinea sales today. 2 sales of 12 birds 10-14 weeks

we also had the first Filipino laid White Bresse chick hatch!

just 40 more and I will start to sell them

Two weeks ago we had a shipment that was delayed at the airport. 19 of the 24 chicks died. I replaced them this week but it stretch our stock pretty thin. The RIR and Australorps have started to molt. Add to that. I went through the birds while I was there and thinned out all that I was not happy with. Eggs are way down. I am cautious about pre-selling

Yay for the Guineas and Bresse!!! Sad for the delay causing issues... and molting sucks... our roos still look roached and eggs are very light still... hope yours go through it quicker than ours... :/

To All the folks that read this LIFE JOURNEY of Mark and his family, I would like to add one more thing. Besides being exceptional in what he is undertaking, he goes beyond that in dealing with people. I had a slight mix up in my order with Mark and he is fixing the order beyond what I was expecting. He truly is a good hearted person. And I sincerely hope that God blesses him and his family in life and all that they do.

THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE, MARK.
thumbsup.gif

Jimmy

you are VERY lucky! She is an amazing woman! But I love you too
lau.gif

To All the folks that read this LIFE JOURNEY of Mark and his family, I would like to add one more thing. Besides being exceptional in what he is undertaking, he goes beyond that in dealing with people. I had a slight mix up in my order with Mark and he is fixing the order beyond what I was expecting. He truly is a good hearted person. And I sincerely hope that God blesses him and his family in life and all that they do.

THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE, MARK.
thumbsup.gif

Jimmy
AGREE!!! I just adore him and the family!

Heart of Gold! Courage of a Lion, Faithful, True, Devoted, Stubborn like an OX, Patience as thin as a hair,
lau.gif
I could go on and on with his good qualities, its a blessing to have gotten to know him <3.... yes thats you Oz

Back
Top Bottom