Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

what have you been up to HFR! LOL
oh it gets worse OZ I'm actually driving to Reno to buy some adult blue andalusians !! Want to get started early on my hatching eggs!!! LOL Yup totally insane but I love it!!

oh and she has a breeding pair of Bantam Blue Orpingtons for sale for $40 if anyone is interested I will transport them to you.

Last edited:
oh it gets worse OZ I'm actually driving to Reno to buy some adult blue andalusians !! Want to get started early on my hatching eggs!!! LOL Yup totally insane but I love it!!

oh and she has a breeding pair of Bantam Blue Orpingtons for sale for $40 if anyone is interested I will transport them to you.
Does that hospital you work at have a reputable psychiatrist? If not, we have 100+ psyche beds - i can wiggle the paperwork to get you in on a 5150 - 72 hr hold

Does that hospital you work at have a reputable psychiatrist? If not, we have 100+ psyche beds - i can wiggle the paperwork to get you in on a 5150 - 72 hr hold
Ahh, the Welfare & Institutions Code. D'ya think she'll be able to con... Er... Convince the evaluator she's NOT a threat to self or others so she can walk out after a couple hours? "We" hated that In The Biz.

(Loved the "swimming in squares," btw.)

Last edited:
Ahh, the Welfare & Institutions Code. D'ya think she'll be able to con... Er... Convince the evaluator she's NOT a threat to self or others so she can walk out after a couple hours? "We" hated that In The Biz.

(Loved the "swimming in squares," btw.)
she is on her way to your neck of the woods - be on the lookout for a woman that never stops smiling, with chickens in her little sedan. Now you are retired you will have to make a citizens arrest.

LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom