Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ozexpat, Dec 25, 2012.

1. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

welcome home Rey

good luck with the egg run.

2. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

Mrs Oz is currently on a plane to Thailand for a weekend of culinary delight. She is joining a few friends her sister and BIL. I wish I was there - its a fun place. The only thing that sucks is the traffic. It make Los Angeles traffic seem livable,

On May 1 she will be back in the Phils for a meet-up with the kids and social workers - a child study update.

On May 5 she will be on her way to LAX to spend a week with me. I may have a conference in Denver to go to - If i do I will drag Mrz Oz along and we will stay the weekend, [​IMG]

She will head back on the 13th. Then it will be 5.5 months till her next trip.

1 person likes this.
  3. OffGridMAMA

OffGridMAMA Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2012
    valley center, CA
    Squeeze in a trip to the mountain once you have set your itinerary. Anytime that works for you ;) I'll cook up something delicious!

4. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

I will definitely try. Mrs Oz has agreed to take back a bator full of eggs so......

I think we will return from Denver on the Saturday. She flies Monday. If we can knock out the family commitments on the Tuesday night before Denver - it will be a shoe-in

I still need the OK from the boss at work - it may not come as I have so much going on.

5. OffGridMAMA

OffGridMAMA Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2012
    valley center, CA
    Only if it works Oz, don't want to add stress to your week! Very few days :( treasure every moment :)

6. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

i would not even consider it if it was stress.

7. piglett

piglett Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2012
    just added a pair of english Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Roosters to the flock OZ
    they were purchased from Greenfire farms as eggs
    the lady just had way too many roos & too few hens
    so i ended up taking them home.

piglett

8. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

just as well there's kind hearted gentlemen in this world. those poor lonely chickens.

what great happenstance. May they lay quickly. get the bator going. there is work to be done

lucky bugger

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair &amp; Feathers

Piglett might find that a difficult task, Oz. :oops:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by