Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Kudos Piglett for recycling. So much is thrown out in this country that can be used by others.

On the radio there was a report that 30% of food produced in the US gets thrown out. That is too bad.
clearly more people need chickens

the will eat all the scraps

LBC runs me $100 a box & i get a discount because we give the lady a couple dozen salty eggs

do your homework on the jet ski's

they sometimes like to tack on a 100% duty

pay up or don't get your stuff

if there was 1 thing i would want to send it would be a small kubota 4x4 tractor
love.gif

even a 20 horse diesel with bucket & backhoe would make big jobs easy , fast too

maybe find a local guy to make me a tiller that runs off of the pto....life would be good!
thumbsup.gif
the jet skis would be up the front of the container......

For my size place a a tractor would be just a toy.

10,000-20,000 dollars is a lot of man hours in the Philippines.

We throw nothing away clothing wise. It either gets Used up or recycled through Salvation army or similar. I have been wearing the same pair of shoes for the past 6 years. To my sons Chagrin.... LOL. I bought three pair of Roper slipons when I had a well paying job. They are the only kind of shoe I can wear which would handle being stepped on my my horse without removing my toes. The sole supports my almost 400 lb weight without damage to my feet.

I have to cut away the back of the heel to be able to wear them. I am just about ready to retire the 6 year old ones... But believe me they Would have to Autoclave them before someone else could wear them.
gig.gif
. Not exaggerating. Time to do surgery on the next pair.

deb

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom