getting worried

Alright first off, spraying them was not good. That is for goose eggs not chicken eggs.

Secondly today is not hatch day if you put them on the 20th. You should of still been turning them until today. Now they should not be turned, and in 3 days they should of hatched.

You will just have to wait and see what happens.

I doubt any will hatch. As I've gotten terrible hatches lately by having too much or not enough water at the end and mine was just a little off. Spraying can not be good for them.

But don't worry about it too much. We all make mistakes, especially your first time. I still do and I've hatched many times.

You'll just have to try again for next month and hope for better.

Goodluck.
hugs.gif

I was told that it would take 21 days and that I shouldn't turn them after day 17. So if I brought them home on May 20th then June 5th would be day 17. Either way today is day 21 and I have nothing going on with the eggs.

Now we brought them home on May 22 and turned them 3 times a day until June 5. We sprayed them with water, kept water in the wells inside the incubator as well as kept the temp steady at 100.
Colleen[/quote
If you set them on the 20th instead of the 22nd you only stopped turning a day early and will most likely have little affect on your hatch. If you have been spraying them since day one i would not spray anymore until i saw the first pip. This might allow them to dry out a little. Actually today would be day 20 the way i figure my hatches so you still have chance.

Back
Top Bottom