Giant Lav Cochin Project - Deadline for Helpers Closed

Thanks everybody for your interest! The deadline to sign up as a potential helper will be Sunday, May 16 at midnight. After then, I will be narrowing down the list to 3. Those 3 will only be responsible for paying actual shipping for the eggs. If you have Black Cochins already, this will be of much help to you as we start this exciting project.

I have eggs collected to test to see how this is going to go. I plan to start sending out eggs after I make sure this is going to go as planned. Please feel free to ask questions.
smile.png

I would LOVE to help out with this project! I love Cochins of any color and I love lavender anything, so this would be of great interest for me! I've been incubating in 3 incubators for the past 2 years, with only about a 3 month break, so I guess you could consider me a hatchaholic.
lol.png
I generally have good hatches and also let my broodies hatch for me when they're willing. I have BBS Cochins already and could hatch some out to get some black chicks. I keep records on all my projects, so that shouldn't be a problem either. I only have 1 other project going right now, so I have plenty of time and space to help with these. Thanks for considering me!

WOW.........I need a project right now too.
I see you have some good candidates picked out so far, but if you need another I would love some of these.
I was also hoping that maybe as your helpers work on their stock, maybe they may be offering the same opportunity to some of us.
Just please keep me in mind!!!
fl.gif
caf.gif

The deadline for helpers at this point is now closed. Today I will contact the interested folks for more information. I will be narrowing the list down to 3, maybe 4, people for now. Thanks for your interest in my project!

Quote:
Hannah, he is beautiful!

Thanks Matt
smile.png
I need to trim his rear end cause none of my girls eggs have been fertile yet!

I think I need to do this with the white I got from Hannah.

I just today found this forum. I realize the project is closed for helpers, but I have two exhibition quality black cochin hens and one black cochin pullet that will start laying any day. I also have a big, gorgeous Lavender Orpington Rooster. I was going to sell him ( I have too many roos ) but it would be interesting to put the cochins in with him. All my birds are seperated and I have never tried anything like this before, so I don't know how it works. I also have a black cochin chick ( not related to my hens) that I can already tell is going to be a roo.

Wow! What a great idea! I love lavender! I think LF lavender cochins would be STUNNING!

That sounds great. First I have to move out two roos, move in the hens and wait about four weeks. LOL Looks like I'll either be selling two roos or trying to talk the hubby into building another pen.

Back
Top Bottom