Giddy from Australia

AGRV8TD

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2016
DARWIN Australia
Hey everyone. Hope you all had a great New Year and a Merry and Feastive Xmas.
We recently bought a small block of land and our new home on 5 Acres. The property came with 9 Hens 2 Roosters and 5 Guinea Fowl of which we cannot tell apart yet. Lol. We are very new to having chickens. So will have plenty of newbie questions to ask. We'll try the search function. But please bare with us till We find our feet.
Cheers Mark and Debbie

Hi, Welcome to BYC. Hope you have a Great and Happy New Year. I live in Jacksonville, Florida and Have Buff Orpingtons, I have 5 hens, plus a mass of young pullets. You'll find BYC bunch very helpful and I'm grateful I joined. Again Welcome.

Hi :welcome Mark & Debbie

Glad you could join the flock! Congrats on getting your chicken adventures underway :celebrate
I'm sure will enjoy it very much. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of fab articles to help you keep your flock happy safe and healthy. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

A warm welcome to you byc. We are all chicken bonkers here, so feel free to fire away with any questions and remember, there's no thing as a stupid question. I started keeping chickens knowing diddly squat, but this site soon had me up and running.

Cheers

Ct

Very nice to meet you Mark & Debby, welcome to Backyard chickens. You can also find chicken folks closer to you on the thread "Australia, six states and one funny little island.

Back
Top Bottom