Gingerbread man update FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    This is the note I got from the teacher about the Gman and his long stretch on the lam! She says they are from my "family" - I guess that makes you all Family!! Thanks so much!!

Sharon

Hi Sharon,
    Yes, the gingerbread man is still on the loose.... haha! I stilll have a small pile of post cards to read to the kids, and MANY, if not all are from your family, which I cannot thank them enough!! There were a ton!!!! The kids are still enjoying the post cards, even though it has been hard to set aside time to read all of them with all that is going on now that January is almost over. I apologize, I realized that the letter said he would return before Christmas, but with all the post cards we are still enjoying the mystery! We recently read one from your friend in Iraq, which was really amazing!!!! How is he doing? When I saw it in the mailbox, it made me a little teary eyed. I hope he is doing well!!!
    We still have some to read, so let your family know, and please tell them a big thank you from me, for taking the time to do this for the kids! They absolutely love it, and I am still going with it. Maybe he will show up at the end of the year?? But I will definitely let you know.
    I hope all is going well, and I will talk to you soon.

Kristin Selover
    First Grade
    New Garden Elementary School

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Ahhh so nice...hope he keeps going and we can send Easter cards from him........

Thanks for the update Sharon......[​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Doesn't he need a bunny costume for Easter?

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

[​IMG] OH WARM FUZZIES!!!! That is the coolest! AND YES we are all family here!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by