*Girls only Chat Thread*

Quote:
what am i not doing on a GIRLS ONLY CHAT THREAD?????

roll.png
Oh gosh, I do wonder what goes on in a guys mind.... I was at the store today, and I saw three 20ish yo guys walkin around with womens underwear and a bra......
th.gif

creepy 0_______0

Quote:
roll.png
Oh gosh, I do wonder what goes on in a guys mind.... I was at the store today, and I saw three 20ish yo guys walkin around with womens underwear and a bra......
th.gif

Well, umm, uh - they were probably shopping for their Mom.
wink.png

Hmmm..... I bet what their Mom really wants, is a vase. Not underclothing... 0.0 I bet they were foolish 20ish yo guys, shopping for their amusement. 0_________0

Quote:
What's wrong ?

She just hasn't been on in forever.
th.gif

x2 Some random person called MockingJay says that DuckLover2399 let Mocking play with her horses on SageMint. I knew nothing of this and I had no clue who this person was. They were a new member and they made Rocket grow up and I have no idea what is going on!

Quote:
roll.png
th.gif

creepy 0_______0

Yeah....

Quote:
th.gif

x2 Some random person called MockingJay says that DuckLover2399 let Mocking play with her horses on SageMint. I knew nothing of this and I had no clue who this person was. They were a new member and they made Rocket grow up and I have no idea what is going on!

Hm.
th.gif

Quote:
th.gif

Somehow, I do...
th.gif

Quote:

Somehow, I do...
th.gif

What? Tell me whats goin on, cuz its my RP and I had no idea what this was about

Back
Top Bottom