Girls vs Girls

Not much. Went to the pound, wanted to get a cat, the kitten I wanted was being adopted so I looked at an older one, but then my sister wanted to get this dog, and when I said I didn't want to get him she got all bratty. I'm sorry, I don't want another hyperactive dog, I'd rather get a kitten / young cat that has little demands, but still playful (our other cat is getting old)

Not much. Went to the pound, wanted to get a cat, the kitten I wanted was being adopted so I looked at an older one, but then my sister wanted to get this dog, and when I said I didn't want to get him she got all bratty. I'm sorry, I don't want another hyperactive dog, I'd rather get a kitten / young cat that has little demands, but still playful (our other cat is getting old)
Awesome about the cat :)

I'd probably vote for a cat over most dogs as well. They are so sophisticated
love.gif

Me too. I don't want to have another energetic dog, anywho. I want something that doesn't really need me, but likes me. Lol. ESP. Since a lot of the cats at the shelter were friendly.
We're gonna foster though. I like that:) there's a boa, not for adoption but hoping if we foster some animals we can foster / adopt it! XD

Me too. I don't want to have another energetic dog, anywho. I want something that doesn't really need me, but likes me. Lol. ESP. Since a lot of the cats at the shelter were friendly.
We're gonna foster though. I like that:) there's a boa, not for adoption but hoping if we foster some animals we can foster / adopt it! XD
Boas are so awesome! I used to be so afraid of them but they are really just scaly puppies
love.gif

But destructive! That's why our cats live in the barn lol.
Lol! Yes they can be quite destructive.
I prefer dogs over cats.....dogs will actually listen to you, lol.
I think my dogs missed the memo
gig.gif

Quote:
Boas are awesome, I once had a boa almost suffocate my leg, lol. But she loved to be pet and she was so soft! Which is weird because she has cales, lol, but whatever.

Mine to, lol. I have 2 GSDs, and when they step in snow their fur gets caked with snow. Which means when they come in they track cold water all over the floor. And when we tried to teach them to come in only when we wiped there paws they didn't listen..hehe.

Back
Top Bottom