Girls vs Girls

OMGOMGONGOMGG YAYAYAYAYAY

Ok, so I come home to find something under the chicken coop when I see something move.
A DUCK.
So first I freak out. The coop is VERY protected so anything getting in / out is hard.
I get my sister when she tells me to push the duck.

Well the duck begins to hiss and huff and puff and then bites me.

BROOOOOODDDDYYYYYY

and she has a clutch of like 10

TEN.

I candled one and in 28 days I will have a bunch of little ducklings!!!
I do fear, given the area and how getting in / out under the coop is a PITA, she'll just sit there and kill herself trying to hatch them. So Im gonna try to give her food/water

Oh so excited
That's so exciting!!!! Hope you will post pics!
jumpy.gif

Sure will. Want to move broody mama but scared shell ditch - she did a LOT of work into building a nest. It's beautiful, really, looks so cozy and comfy, LOL.

But, there's a dead pigeon in her nest :lol: :sick I used to have some free flying ferals and one day they wanted to fly at -20 which was fine, but then they didnt come back when it turned -60 and I guess one crawled under there and her bodies just been there since. Never could remove it - couldn't get to it. So the duck incorporated her into her nest.... It's funny because at this point it looks like a fake bird w/ feathers, but so sick.

OMGOMGONGOMGG YAYAYAYAYAY

Ok, so I come home to find something under the chicken coop when I see something move.
A DUCK.
So first I freak out. The coop is VERY protected so anything getting in / out is hard.
I get my sister when she tells me to push the duck.

Well the duck begins to hiss and huff and puff and then bites me.

BROOOOOODDDDYYYYYY

and she has a clutch of like 10

TEN.

I candled one and in 28 days I will have a bunch of little ducklings!!!
I do fear, given the area and how getting in / out under the coop is a PITA, she'll just sit there and kill herself trying to hatch them. So Im gonna try to give her food/water

Oh so excited
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Cochin! Hi Kevin! Hi Everyone!

I loved algebra. Solving for the variable is great.
big_smile.png

I remember solving 10x + 30= 17. I love the rules that allow me to isolate and solve x. I guess I think x is lonely, and that I'm rescuing it. Whatever it is, I really needed this stuff in college, so I'm glad I loved it!

Back
Top Bottom