Girls vs Girls

OMG!!! That is the longest crow ever. I 've heard Opera singers hold notes for less time! LMFAO! And man, he gets everything in on that crow, I mean, you can really hear the vocal variations there.

You must check out you tube a lot!

Nah, if you go onto here - http://onagadori.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=710 thats the thread someone linked it. They can go for longer, I got more curious so looked more, I counted and one did it for 40 seconds. Awesome tho, huh?

Te site my friend reccommened to me, because they dont lie- THAT SIGHT IS AWESOME! So if i plan on getting ohikis, its great cause the TONY MARIE IS THERE! WOOT!

I think its great that you've found a good site! I know how much you love the Jungle birds.

Maybe you should build them a little building insulated with foam so that you can keep them warm with a light bulb in the winter. Jungle Fowl might fail to thrive where its too cool Im afraid. Be sure you keep them good and warm, no matter what. I hope you get some. I can't wait for you to post a pic of your hands holding your first Jungle Fowl!!!

I'm gonna go make breakfast for these children soon. Biscuits and Sausage Gravy I'm thinking, followed by a dip in the pool. Oh, and I havn't done chores yet, so I gotta get on it!

Well actually I might be able to get ohikis, which I'm more happy about. LOL!

Well Red JF are pretty hardy, green not so much.... I'm gonna save up the money for a better, completely sealed off coop for my RFG / ohikis. Whichever i get. LOL! But the best part is my dad said, "So long as you buy the materials, I'll build you best goat chicken manchion ever", LOL!

Bleh, Biscuits and gravy? I used to LOVE them but then i made myself sick of them...
hide.gif

Chores? BLEH!!! LOL!

lau.gif
Are you still on???!!! Too funny!

Since we've talked we decided to have donuts instead, then we went yard selling (I bough a bow (50# pull) and arrow for deer hunting - case included), messed with all the chores, had lunch, yard selled again (for late afternoon deals) and now here i am!

Another long crowerer!
th.gif

lau.gif
Are you still on???!!! Too funny!

Since we've talked we decided to have donuts instead, then we went yard selling (I bough a bow (50# pull) and arrow for deer hunting - case included), messed with all the chores, had lunch, yard selled again (for late afternoon deals) and now here i am!

Another long crowerer!
th.gif
Yup, i am, you? I took a nap till 11 tho, so i cheated :p

Yuppers, he crowed for 43 seconds. :D Love 'em things !!!

You better be there... :hmm

Sounds like you had a good day, HOPE FOR LOTS OF DEER (SEND ME SOME!! LOL)

Back
Top Bottom