Girls vs Girls

OE EM FREAKING GEE IT'S WAKA. HE'S ON MY SCREEN, HOLY BAJEEZUS. AND SO IS HATSUNE MIKU. AND GRELL. AND SEBASTIAN. AND CIEL. AND THE UNDERTAKER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIMEJI INVASION!!!!!!! THEY'RE TAKING OVEEEEEEEEER!!!!

... why is Miku hiding in a box?

LOL,

Details
pop.gif

Well, that long winded post of your on posing and being a top poster is getting some attention. Somebody was just PMing me, and in their text they told me about the post of this guy with nearly 30,000 posts. I asked where, and the link was too your post. Also, a dude from KS who I'm PMing with also mentioned you, but he also mentioned it in fun and games, and I posted right after him. (ironically)

They are all like
love.gif
and
bow.gif
and when I pointed out the Kevin is a girl they were like
th.gif
. I'd have told them your age, but you'd kill me and they'd need smelling salts. I like you and I'm out of salts, so I skipped that part.

Well, that long winded post of your on posing and being a top poster is getting some attention. Somebody was just PMing me, and in their text they told me about the post of this guy with nearly 30,000 posts. I asked where, and the link was too your post. Also, a dude from KS who I'm PMing with also mentioned you, but he also mentioned it in fun and games, and I posted right after him. (ironically)

They are all like
love.gif
and
bow.gif
and when I pointed out the Kevin is a girl they were like
th.gif
. I'd have told them your age, but you'd kill me and they'd need smelling salts. I like you and I'm out of salts, so I skipped that part.
lau.gif
Okay that officially made my night!

Back
Top Bottom