Girls vs Girls

Yep. Night hon. Feel better soon. Make your friends take good care of you.
hugs.gif
How is your family doing?

Thanks Amiga
hugs.gif
. I'm gonna go ahead and head out now but I'll be on tomorrow
hugs.gif
frow.gif

As for the family

Cochin,
Trumpeter and Tundra swans make their way through Kansas. i've seen what I thought were mutes too. The first two for sure make it here, and nest in summer sometimes. Want a pic of that??

images
Mutes hold their neck in a more S shape and have a knob on the top of their head.

Really? Why did you post a pic of that?? lol.

Quote:
Lol, ya. Thats the biggest difference. To me tho its kinda obvious the difference between a mute and others.. The mutes hold them selves so proudly and elegantly 90% of the time is kinda obvious (until you start dealing with ones w/o a knob and are swimming and could honestly be any breed b.c. its young and to hard! lol )

Aww, well, night le wizard!
frow.gif

Morning here ya all......long nasty night for this gal, ugggg thank goodness its better now
sickbyc.gif

anything major do ins this week?

Kids Kids and more kids as usual here. Puppies are so freakin adorable! their eyes are almost all open and they are walking but wobbly.... they started to play and bite each other and little tiny growls sooooo adorable!!! I am trying to catch a pic but as soon as I go to take one momma has to be nosey and they all go to her and stop what their doin! lol

I think I am gonna read up on genetics and see if my head splits in the first sentance....

I gotta figure out what I am gonna do with all these blue partridge brahma ~
fl.gif
but they are not looking blue to me, just like a gold part.... dunno.... but I wanna bring the bl gene out, but IDK nothing, still trying to get ahold of the guy I got them from and see where he got them lol

AND of course searching for choc or lav scovy or eggs

I think they are supposed to be about half gold, and half blue/grey. Give them time to mature, they will be lovely later. :D

I work at school, so off to school for me. Kevin may be on and off, and Cochin will probobly be gone until this afternoon. C U later, sunny!

Back
Top Bottom