Give Me Some Eggs!! Daggum It!!!

Well, my sebrigth doesn't really have a comb,
hu.gif
just a small grey nub and some really tiny waddles which aren't really that red and the cochin...her comb and waddles are bright red. What gives?
barnie.gif
I have looked all over the yard and have found nothing. They can't get under anything and they never hop the 6 ft. fence. They are out free ranging from 8am til 7pm. My back yard is only 50ft x 50 ft. The only one who is ever in the nest box is the Sultan.
D.gif
And she is the only one doing any kind of egg song.

My roo boy had a comb before the 1st week was out, lol It was bright red from the start.

As kickinchicken said, my pullets don't have much anything. It's more or less just a little ridge that runs down the top of their heads. Not much red to it at all. I've got a cochin too. Hers is rather red.

I had tried to let them free-range, but they started hanging out with a couple of stray OEG pullets and wouldn't come back to the coop at night. The OEG's have been eaten by something in the last couple weeks. They are in a 20x20 covered run with 2 houses but I can't find eggs anywhere. They will be moving into a "playhouse" coop later this coming week

if I get it finished, lol

Wahoooo!!!

I have two Sebright pullets, one Silver, one Golden. I haven't been counting days or weeks or anything - they're a little bit young yet - but now I know what to LOOK for as time goes on. They still shriek and run from the Sebright Boys and go off to giggle in the bushes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom