Glad I found this place.

Welcome! For help, depending on your problem, there is a forum for emergencies/injuries, and another one for other types of.birds besides chickens. Also, by searching California, you will be able to find threads that lots of people from your area. Sorry I'm not more descriptive on how to get there. I use my cell.phone to do this! :D

welcome-byc.gif
there is a section on here for emus, rheas and ostriches. Just put Emus in the search box and you should come up with something.

welcome-byc.gif
I don't know how to post links and stuff but, I am subscribed to a thread called" Emu pictures & stories - post them here" I think if you enter that in a search box it will take you to that thread.

It was started by Kathy in Mo. (mainly posts on the "Stella's social club." thread.) She has chickens and several emus. Kathy frequently posts videos of the emu kids.

Another with emus is "The Sheriff ( who started the Stella thread). I hope I am not confusing you too much. If you come across either user (Kathy or Sheriff) you could check their user profile and click to send them a private message (PM) I'm sure either would give you information you seek.

The Sheriff is in California.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom