Glad to be here!

I have been around chickens for 20+ years. My mom kept chickens, I’ve worked on farms, I’ve taken care of flocks while their owners are away from town and I have been advising a school chicken program here in Southern California since 2016. This is my first year raising chicks on my own! I have 22 chicks in the brooder right now!
I love chickens, I love the beautiful eggs that they give us and I love connecting students to animals and food systems.
I‘m here to learn more about chicks in particular. Thank you everyone!View attachment 2554444
Very Cute picture to enter into the BYC Caption contest. Lots of fun over there also! :)

Welcome to BYC! The greatest place to learn all about chickens.
AF03CD01-2518-476A-A128-8BCFB9AFD8D5.jpeg

I have been around chickens for 20+ years. My mom kept chickens, I’ve worked on farms, I’ve taken care of flocks while their owners are away from town and I have been advising a school chicken program here in Southern California since 2016. This is my first year raising chicks on my own! I have 22 chicks in the brooder right now!
I love chickens, I love the beautiful eggs that they give us and I love connecting students to animals and food systems.
I‘m here to learn more about chicks in particular. Thank you everyone!View attachment 2554444
Welcome to the very knowledgeable group to help you on your adventure of raising chicks.

Back
Top Bottom