Glaze for donuts?

KyleD. :

Quote:
ha ha ha! i was thinking it was Kreme instead of Creme...i should have known...i feel like a failed southern man.

Nooooo! Don't feel like that...you've just been to busy enjoying the donuts to pay attention to the spelling. Probably the only reason I know how to spell it is all the times I stare down the boxes of K K donuts at the grocery store(which by the way is NOT the place to buy them unless you want dried out donuts), LOL!​

KyleD. :

Quote:
ha ha ha! i was thinking it was Kreme instead of Creme...i should have known...i feel like a failed southern man.

I thought I was doing good just getting "Krispy" right..
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

Nooooo! Don't feel like that...you've just been to busy enjoying the donuts to pay attention to the spelling. Probably the only reason I know how to spell it is all the times I stare down the boxes of K K donuts at the grocery store(which by the way is NOT the place to buy them unless you want dried out donuts), LOL!

i was thinking in m mind as i put Creme it should be K K instead of K C but your right, the donuts weighing heavy on my mind had my thinker all messed up! For the store bought i am with you! some friends of mine wer camping on the river the other night, i see a box of Krispy Kreme donuts...naturally i go straight towards them, hard as a rock
hmm.png
major disappointment. The bright side i enjoyed the donut!
big_smile.png

KyleD. :

Quote:
Nooooo! Don't feel like that...you've just been to busy enjoying the donuts to pay attention to the spelling. Probably the only reason I know how to spell it is all the times I stare down the boxes of K K donuts at the grocery store(which by the way is NOT the place to buy them unless you want dried out donuts), LOL!

i was thinking in m mind as i put Creme it should be K K instead of K C but your right, the donuts weighing heavy on my mind had my thinker all messed up! For the store bought i am with you! some friends of mine wer camping on the river the other night, i see a box of Krispy Kreme donuts...naturally i go straight towards them, hard as a rock
hmm.png
major disappointment. The bright side i enjoyed the donut!
big_smile.png

Microwaving can help out the dried store bought ones...but nothing beats the "Hot Now" donut that you eat right in the KK bakery...I think my blood sugar shoots all the way to 3000 just thinking about them.

oh yes, but its worth every single tasty bite. I love vacationing in Gatlinburg and waking up early with the "hot now" sign on and walking down and getting a dozen and some milk! yummm!!

Quote:
yum! does this come with your own monogramed rescusitation paddles??

Probably just a 10 day trial of Weight Watchers Online.

Although very good I didnt say eat it all
wink.png
Should have added this is what I use for 4 sheet cakes
lol.png

OH Yes...You can freeze in little baggies for next use.

Quote:
Probably just a 10 day trial of Weight Watchers Online.

Although very good I didnt say eat it all
wink.png
Should have added this is what I use for 4 sheet cakes
lol.png

OH Yes...You can freeze in little baggies for next use.

awww heck, no fun in that !!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom