Glee Fans

I LOVE GLEE!!!!

I tape the episodes, bought the first half of the season on DVD and half both cds!
Seriously one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

Take Care,
Bill.

Yes! This is one of the few shows my daughter and I agree on
big_smile.png
Where did they find all these people? They're so talented! The cheerio's coach cracks me up.
gig.gif

LOOOOOVE IT!!
displaysmiley.php

my dh gave me so much schmutz about it at first! Both of us LOVE musicals, we have seen quite a few, and I couldnt figure out why he was so against it? Until about episode 3. He is such a laid back guy and I was totally shocked when he burst out with... "Sue makes me want to punch her, if she was a man I would."
displaysmiley.php
Though I think hes getting past it. Last night he was late getting home from work, I told him I was watching it..... he made me STOP and record it so he could see Neil Patrick Harris.
displaysmiley.php

btw. dont ever tell him I told you.
displaysmiley.php

I've tried...but I can't really get into it. Once I heard the DISGUSTING, DISNEY-LIKE, PUKE-WORTHY Glee version of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'", I was out!
smile.png

I thought the Lady Ga Ga episode was awesome. Sometimes I don't love every song they do, but still love the show.
And as always, after seeing the scenes for next week I can't wait to see what they do next.

Take Care,
Bill.

I thought the girls' version of 'Bad Romance' was awesome...tho to be honest, I can't even remember what the original sounded like. So for me to like it that much, without remembering the original, it had to be good. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom