Globe Chamomile / Stinknet

Do you have then in Arizona? The story here is that Pioneers brought star thistle to Northern CA for the bees since it makes very good honey.

Yes we do have them here in Phx AZ. Some years we have a few and some years there is a lot. Stinknet I mean.:tongue

Do you have then in Arizona? The story here is that Pioneers brought star thistle to Northern CA for the bees since it makes very good honey.

Yes we do have them here in Phx AZ. Some years we have a few and some years there is a lot. Stinknet I mean.:tongue
So i now see thistle everywhere 😆 which is funny, i Don't think i would have noticed before.

I'm in the west valley and the globe/stinknet is just taking over. I still am pulling it from my yard, but just single strands here and there at this point. I'll stay on top of it though, it took a lot of work to get it manageable.

My newest pain is sissoo/indian rosewood tree roots.. i had two trees chopped and saw all the warnings about the root system coming back to life with a vengeance.. if that isn't the absolute complete truth!! I am turning my front yard into a toxic waste dump in hopes of getting it to stop. So far concentrated brush and root killer (straight from the bottle, undiluted) is working.. when i pull a shoot up, a couple feet of root comes up with it.

Back
Top Bottom