GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard turned to Willow. "Can you get some water?" He asked. "I'm going to get her some meat."
She puffed out her chest importantly.”I’m on it!” Then she scrambled away to find either moss or a small, cupped piece of wood to store it in. Remembering I’m her previous encounter with the mamma bear at the stream, she set off towards a small puddle from the past days rain. She scooped up some water in a cupped stick she had found, perfect size for a small pup, and carefully brought it back and placed it beside Dove.’here,”

Marsh struggled for a second getting up, but quickly adjusted "you're gonna be okay" he whispered to Aurora as he began walking towards pack
Aurora lay limply across his back.
Sapphire prayed that the wolf would be okay. "Don't worry, Aurora. We're getting back to camp," She said encouragingly, hoping Marsh wouldn't be annoyed with her.

Umber struggles to keep up with the large wolf, they weren’t moving fast, but it was hard to keep Aurora balanced. Almost there, just a little further, she thought

Blizzard ripped off a piece of meat, and shredding it with his claws, he gave it to the pup.
She puffed out her chest importantly.”I’m on it!” Then she scrambled away to find either moss or a small, cupped piece of wood to store it in. Remembering I’m her previous encounter with the mamma bear at the stream, she set off towards a small puddle from the past days rain. She scooped up some water in a cupped stick she had found, perfect size for a small pup, and carefully brought it back and placed it beside Dove.’here,”
(Sorry guys about that, someone knocked on our door) Dove hastily began to eat, and being parched she lapped up the water until it was all gone before returning to the meat. When she was all done, she said, "Thank you..." she was at a loss for their names, as she forgets names easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom