GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glacier walked up to her. "Do you see that hill up there? It overlooks the camp and you can see the sunset from there. What do you think?"
(In real life, wolves do not live in/sleep in dens. They travel a lot so they would not have a permanent "camp," and they only make dens for pups.)

"Let's take a closer look at it," Lana replied, motioning for Glacier to follow her up to the hill. Lana inspected the area. It was well-sheltered, and the ground was soft enough to easily dig into. Plus, of course, it was a wonderful vantage point, overlooking both camp and the nearby woodlands. "Yes, I think this will do very well for our den location," she concluded.

(In real life, wolves do not live in/sleep in dens. They travel a lot so they would not have a permanent "camp," and they only make dens for pups.)

"Let's take a closer look at it," Lana replied, motioning for Glacier to follow her up to the hill. Lana inspected the area. It was well-sheltered, and the ground was soft enough to easily dig into. Plus, of course, it was a wonderful vantage point, overlooking both camp and the nearby woodlands. "Yes, I think this will do very well for our den location," she concluded.
(I know, but in the game, there have been dens since the beginning, so...)
Glacier nodded. "Shall we start?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom