GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
(@Butterscotchbitesfinger left for a bit)
Daisy grinned and bounced over to him. "So...what rank are you in?" She asked. "Also, how do you distract the moose?"

"I'm a lower mid-ranker. About distracting the moose, well, I guess we just go far enough ahead as to not scare them, then dance around so they watch us while the others sneak up on them."

Spring paced. She had calmed her anger a wile ago, but not her mind. I thought Raven died! I thought almost everyone died! Was it really Raven's fault... but Willow said it was. Was Willow right. She was your best friend... was she? What about mom? ... no. She died, I saw it... did I. Yes...? ARRRRRRG!!! STOP THINKING, SPRING...OR I'M GOING TO EAT YOU! ...Eat you?! Eat me... what?! How would I eat myself?! "SPRING. SHUT UP!!!" She yelled, not realizing it was outloud until too late. She looked around, checking for weird glances. She sighed, Uggg... why did Raven have to mention anything, we were fine and happy the way we were... were we? I was... I don't think Raven was... was it Raven's fault...? She was getting awfully annoyed with herself. She forced herself to close her eyes, hoping sleep would draw her away from the endless circle of thoughts.

Spring paced. She had calmed her anger a wile ago, but not her mind. I thought Raven died! I thought almost everyone died! Was it really Raven's fault... but Willow said it was. Was Willow right. She was your best friend... was she? What about mom? ... no. She died, I saw it... did I. Yes...? ARRRRRRG!!! STOP THINKING, SPRING...OR I'M GOING TO EAT YOU! ...Eat you?! Eat me... what?! How would I eat myself?! "SPRING. SHUT UP!!!" She yelled, not realizing it was outloud until too late. She looked around, checking for weird glances. She sighed, Uggg... why did Raven have to mention anything, we were fine and happy the way we were... were we? I was... I don't think Raven was... was it Raven's fault...? She was getting awfully annoyed with herself. She forced herself to close her eyes, hoping sleep would draw her away from the endless circle of thoughts.
Swift raised an eyebrow (do wolves even have eyebrows?) at Spring. She chuckled. “Brain giving you a hard time?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom