GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, of course." She replied. "Let me know. But don't say a word to anyone else." (When will he let her know, for real?)
Glacier nodded. "I'll let you know before the day is out. But...just so you know, you may like my older brother, Frost, more. He's stronger than me."
(I made basically a duplicate Glacier because everyone seems to be in love with him, lol)

Glacier nodded. "I'll let you know before the day is out. But...just so you know, you may like my older brother, Frost, more. He's stronger than me."
(I made basically a duplicate Glacier because everyone seems to be in love with him, lol)

"Thanks." With that, Shark settled down for a nap.

Glacier paced sat just inside Shark's den, thinking. Being asked to be a mate by the Alpha was a big honor, and he wanted to please Shark...he looked over at Lana. But I love Lana more, he thought. But how do you know she loves you? He wondered. Not to mention that Frost loves Shark, and he would be upset if I became Shark's mate, who I don't love as much as Lana, and he loves Shark so much...ugh. He was beginning to confuse himself

Glacier paced sat just inside Shark's den, thinking. Being asked to be a mate by the Alpha was a big honor, and he wanted to please Shark...he looked over at Lana. But I love Lana more, he thought. But how do you know she loves you? He wondered. Not to mention that Frost loves Shark, and he would be upset if I became Shark's mate, who I don't love as much as Lana, and he loves Shark so much...ugh. He was beginning to confuse himself

(I'll let you think it out. LOL :duc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom