GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
(If u guys do want to roll tommorow, (I'll prob not be on in the morning), then I suggest a list like this:
1. Nothing happens
2. Nothing happens
3. Security is ramped up
4. Security is ramped up
5. They decide to do something like punish escape attempts by death or ordering guards to shoot on sight animals out of exibits, or they decide to try and get more wolves from the forest, roll for which
6. A new zoo administration is put in place or the zoo is shut down, or the wild wolves are released to the wild, roll for which

Name: Ember
Pack: From the zoo, now mountain pack
Mate: None, so OPEN
Personality: Friendly to most, but can get a little excited and emotional about some things. Is generally kind, though. Pretty shy at first, as he doesn't know if he can trust wolves, but once you gain his trust, he'll protect you at all costs
Physical description: Black fur with deep amber-colored eyes
Other:

:thumbsup

Frost smiled. "I think you should, being the alpha." He remembered that he was an alpha now, and added, "being the alpha that's been here longest."

Shark laughed, "Your alpha too!" She smiled. "But alright, I'll let them know. Oh, and we still need to finish ranks. You can help me with that!" She smiled again and nuzzled him. It felt so good to have a mate. "We still need one more beta and then I think there are a few more wolves from the zoo and here that need to be given a rank. What's her name? I forget. But you know, that blind wolf? Her name starts with an "A"..... Hmmm, I just can't remember. But she needs a rank, too."

Shark laughed, "Your alpha too!" She smiled. "But alright, I'll let them know. Oh, and we still need to finish ranks. You can help me with that!" She smiled again and nuzzled him. It felt so good to have a mate. "We still need one more beta and then I think there are a few more wolves from the zoo and here that need to be given a rank. What's her name? I forget. But you know, that blind wolf? Her name starts with an "A"..... Hmmm, I just can't remember. But she needs a rank, too."
Frost nodded. "I've heard of her. Aurora, is it?"

(Good moring everyone, I'm only on for a few minutes, I didn't get any response last night, so what do you guys think of this:
(If u guys do want to roll tommorow, (I'll prob not be on in the morning), then I suggest a list like this:
1. Nothing happens
2. Nothing happens
3. Security is ramped up
4. Security is ramped up
5. They decide to do something like punish escape attempts by death or ordering guards to shoot on sight animals out of exibits, or they decide to try and get more wolves from the forest, roll for which
6. A new zoo administration is put in place or the zoo is shut down, or the wild wolves are released to the wild, roll for which
(In case you weren't on last night, this is the roll option list for the effects of the wolf escape and subsequent protests on the zoo. It's supposed to be rolled daily, but it doesn't have to be. It will be important as long as Crow and Luna are at the zoo, you can stop it once they're gone, or continue it for stories sake or if the zoo becomes important some other way. Do you guys approve of this? If so, does anyone want to roll for it this morning?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom