GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark smiled to herself. "Pups are SO cute!" "Yes, you're getting pretty big!" She agreed. "I saw you playing with Praw. Let me think about your rank. You can go play and I'll tell you soon." She smiled at the pup and nodded to her to show she was dismissed.
Daisy bounced happily. "Thanks, Shark!" Then she remembered to respect the higher rank and tried to bow, flopping on her belly.

Dusk watched the excited little pup with disgust, and walked over to Shark, crouching down in respect. "There seems to have been extra loners around lately." He said, gesturing towards Tallulah. "I would love to help patrol the territory, if you would like."

Dusk watched the excited little pup with disgust, and walked over to Shark, crouching down in respect. "There seems to have been extra loners around lately." He said, gesturing towards Tallulah. "I would love to help patrol the territory, if you would like."

Shark liked the submission. "Yes, I have noticed that." She replied thoughtfully. "I think I will have a small party of wolves walk the border of our territory each day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom